The Government of Nunavut has developed a set of proposals to the Education Act and the Inuit Language Protection Act to ensure Nunavummiut receive quality schooling, improve student outcomes and strengthen Inuktut.
Please find detailed information in the documents below.
BILL 25 - AN ACT TO AMEND THE EDUCATION ACT AND THE INUIT LANGUAGE PROTECTION ACT
- Building on the Past,Guiding the Future: A User’s Guide to Bill 25
- Bill 25 - An Act to Amend the Education Act and the Inuit Language Protection Act
- Comparison between Bill 25 (2019) and Bill 37 (2017)
- Education Act Introduction Press Conference
- Invitation for Public Submissions: Bill 25
CHOOSING OUR PATH FORWARD
OUR GOALS FOR EDUCATION